land valuation sentence in Hindi"land valuation" meaning in Hindi land valuation in a sentence
- The land valuations that had been exceedingly low for decades, then skyrocketed.
- The team's primary responsibilities include developing clients, market analysis, forecasting, and land valuation.
- In 1916 he was appointed honorary adviser to the Ministry of Munitions on land valuation.
- In 1862 Griffith's Land Valuation Survey reported that fifteen families formed the lands of Knocknaheeny, Knocknacullen.
- He wrote numerous articles on Australian history, law, public administration, planning, public finance and land valuation.
- He made extensive explorations of Gippsland, always making his land valuations after trigonometrical survey and collection of geological specimens.
- The associated land valuations were contentious with more than 1, 800 appeals and objections received by the middle of 1913.
- The current land valuation was used to decide the amount to be paid to some, but for many payment is pending.
- Compared to modern day property tax evaluations, land valuations involve fewer variables and have smoother gradients than valuations that include improvements.
- The LDP is considering suspending the land valuation tax to increase liquidity in Japan's moribund property market, the Nihon Keizai newspaper reported.