lachrymator sentence in Hindi"lachrymator" meaning in Hindi
- It is a lachrymator and has a fruity, pungent odor.
- It is a distillable, colorless liquid which is hygroscopic and a powerful lachrymator.
- "' Methyl isothiocyanate "'is the organosulfur compound with the lachrymator.
- Benzyl bromide is a strong lachrymator and is also intensely irritating to skin and mucous membranes.
- Dixon studied the chemistry of lachrymators and mustard gas and proposed a phosphokinase theory to explain their mode of action.
- "' Phenacyl bromide "'is the organic compound with the lachrymator as well as a useful precursor to other organic compounds.
- Lachrymators are thought to act by attacking TRPA1 ion channel that is expressed in sensory nerves ( trigeminal nerve ) of the eyes, nose, mouth and lungs.
- A separate enzyme, the lachrymatory factor synthase or LFS, then converts this chemical to " syn "-propanethial-" S "-oxide, a potent lachrymator.