labour department sentence in Hindi"labour department" meaning in Hindi labour department in a sentence
- Previously, Lim said, the matter was handled by the Labour Department alone.
- As of 1956 he served as Parliamentary Secretary for the Labour Department.
- From 1972-74 He worked as an economist in the Labour Department, Wellington.
- Worried employees yesterday called the Labour Department's two hotlines with similar queries.
- Meanwhile, another two labour protests took place yesterday, the Labour Department reported.
- The Labour Department launched an investigation to determine the cause of the accident.
- However, the Labour Department is still trying to contact the company's managing director.
- The Labour Department had not received any complaints, a spokesman said.
- The workers registered with the Labour Department on Tuesday and were promised assistance.
- "This would also save the Labour Department manpower, " he said.