key board sentence in Hindi"key board" meaning in Hindi key board in a sentence
- Among those in support were key board members Russia and China, they said.
- Frierson added eight and grabbed several key boards down the stretch.
- "Karic is a key board member of Serbia Inc . " the official said.
- He has also been a key board member at the Seattle Art Museum and Seattle Symphony.
- Key board members have opposed privatization, saying the airlines'business had improved under its many reform plans.
- Der Spiegel news magazine reported this week that Schrempp had sewn up support among key board members.
- His son was Vijay Manuel who played the Key Board for Ilayaraja, Film Music Composer and Director.
- Key board members resigned in 2000.
- With the transaction, Anheuser-Busch will have representation on the Tsingtao board, supervisory board and key board committees, Anheuser-Busch officials said.
- Conflicting sets of minutes from two key board meetings surfaced and the longtime corporate secretary who kept one version was replaced.