keuper marl sentence in Hindi"keuper marl" meaning in Hindi keuper marl in a sentence
- The soil is light and the underlying geology is Keuper marl.
- It is a natural hill of Triassic sandstone capped by Keuper marl.
- The Dolomitic Conglomerate is an old shingle beach of Keuper Marl age.
- The junction between the Greensand and Keuper Marl forms a spring line.
- The wood is sited on Triassic Keuper Marl rocks.
- The soil is clay, gravel, and marl and the subsoil keuper marl.
- The site is situated on a curved ridge of land on neutral soils derived from the underlying Keuper Marl.
- It was in this type of environment that the Mercia Mudstone Group ( formerly Keuper Marl ) was deposited.
- The tunnel was blasted through Limestone, Dolimitic Conglomerate and Keuper Marl and lined with a 375mm thick concrete lining.
- The two groups as currently defined replace earlier terminology which referred to the Bunter Sandstone, Keuper Sandstone and Keuper Marl.