kakistocracy sentence in Hindi"kakistocracy" meaning in Hindi kakistocracy in a sentence
- THE AGE OF KAKISTOCRACY ( government by the worst people ) Robert E . Hazelton
- Late last year, the kakistocracy propping up Boris Yeltsin decided not to risk giving up power.
- When the Polish population revolts against the Ubus'kakistocracy, Ma and Pa must flee to America.
- Many believe that not to engage in matters of power and government is tantamount to voting for Kakistocracy.
- During his time in St . Eunan's College, he joined a punk band, " Kakistocracy ".
- What we're looking at, all too obviously, is an American kakistocracy rule by the worst ."
- It may have originated as an kakistocracy ", which means government by a nation's worst or least-qualified citizens.
- He wrote that after Richard Nixon won, he " established a kakistocracy of corruption, misuse of power and scandal lasting until he was driven from office in 1974 ."
- Is ours a'government of the people by the people for the people,'or a Kakistocracy rather, for the benefit of knaves at the cost of fools ?"
- The band came to prominence in 2011 with the release of their second extended play, " Kakistocracy ", and frequent performances and festival appearances in Queensland and New South Wales.