incriminate sentence in Hindi"incriminate" meaning in Hindi
- Little by little, though, Damien appears to incriminate himself.
- Granted, there were no incriminating car phone tapes back then.
- He didn't want me to incriminate myself out loud.
- The ex-coach has put himself in countless incriminating situations.
- Similarly, everything from computer databases to spreadsheets might prove incriminating.
- Vincennes gets the celebrity arrests, Sid gets the incriminating photos.
- They may argue that incriminating evidence is inadmissible on technical grounds.
- I replied, staring at the incriminating evidence in his hands.
- Even at the time she failed to produce those incriminating letters.
- The ( incriminating ) information is not here anymore _ gone.