ian wilmut sentence in Hindi"ian wilmut" meaning in Hindi ian wilmut in a sentence
- Co-authors include Dolly cloner Ian Wilmut of the Roslin Institute in Scotland.
- Dr . Ian Wilmut made 277 attempts before having any success.
- We phoned up the road to inform Ian Wilmut and Dr . Campbell,
- Then came Dolly, the sheep that Ian Wilmut cloned in Scotland from udder cells.
- Dian Fossey, Brian Gibson ( director ) and Sir Ian Wilmut are alumni / ae.
- Even Ian Wilmut, Dolly's creator, believes that we should " reject this proposed use of cloning ."
- Ian Wilmut of the Roslin Institute said Monday at a genetics forum at the University of Louisville.
- The cloning was done by Dr . Ian Wilmut, a 52-year-old embryologist at the Roslin Institute in Edinburgh.
- The paradox was that Ian Wilmut, Dolly's creator, was looking only for a better way to make pharmaceuticals.
- A second request for a license, by Professor Ian Wilmut, the creator of Dolly the cloned sheep, is pending.