hold circuit sentence in Hindi"hold circuit" meaning in Hindi
- This is a special version of a sample-and-hold circuit.
- Sample and hold circuits, ADCs, DACs.
- For best accuracy, often a track-and-hold circuit is inserted in front of the ADC input.
- Therefore, they are ideally suited for precision analog circuits, or for integrators and sample-and-hold circuits.
- A single DAC was shared by all 6 ports providing voltage compare functions for the modulators and feeding sample and hold circuits for the demodulator outputs.
- Modules that can be controlled by CV include VCF, VCA, high and low frequency oscillators, ring modulators, sample and hold circuits and noise injection.
- Dielectric absorption can cause a problem in circuits where very small currents are used, such as long-time-constant integrators or sample-and-hold circuits.
- In order to obtain I-V curves simultaneously with a topograph, a sample-and-hold circuit is used in the feedback loop for the z piezo signal.
- Dielectric absorption may be a problem in circuits using very small currents in electronic circuits, such as long-time-constant integrators or sample-and-hold circuits.
- For example, a capacitor can be used as the time-determining component for time relays or for storing a voltage value as in a sample and hold circuits or operational amplifiers.