hold at bay sentence in Hindi"hold at bay" meaning in Hindi
- Those are things we've been able to hold at bay until this point ."
- Very soon after, however, Cloud is attacked by a rather angry Despara, whom he holds at bay for the second time.
- He can use the specter of economic collapse as a shield to hold at bay the military officials and feudal landlords and start making changes.
- The Lockes take advantage of the largely forgotten church season of Advent to hold at bay the secular forces that start Christmas celebrations in November.
- Phil Murphy used the same type of semiautomatic rifle to hold at bay a career criminal who had broken into his parents'house in Tucson.
- While Ms . Fuller's agreeable performance conveys a comfy Midwestern hominess, it holds at bay the scary realities of Virginia's story.
- Using Guard and Reserve personnel to fill in the ranks of the active duty is relatively cheap and holds at bay discussion of reviving a draft.
- Common to all those nations is the perception that the Japan-U . S . security arrangements hold at bay a Japanese strike in the military field.
- Andrew uses his NEXT powers to create a gigantic mecha-crab, which Barnaby holds at bay until his powers recharge and tries to reason with Andrew.
- The landslide congressional defeats of 1994 are rallying Democrats around him as he tries to hold at bay the tide of conservative revolution that has already flooded the Congress.