hidradenitis suppurativa sentence in Hindi"hidradenitis suppurativa" meaning in Hindi
- Hurley's three stages of hidradenitis suppurativa are:
- It is also somewhat effective for hidradenitis suppurativa and some cases of severe acne rosacea.
- Occurrences of cellulitis may also be associated with the rare condition hidradenitis suppurativa or dissecting cellulitis.
- It has been suggested that sulfacetamide may also serve as a treatment for mild forms of hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa has been referred to by multiple names in the literature, as well as in various cultures.
- When it occurs with acne conglobata, hidradenitis suppurativa, and pilonidal cysts, the syndrome is referred to as the follicular occlusion triad or tetrad.
- This name for the disease reflects the former pathogenetic model of acne inversa, which is considered inflammation of sweat glands as the primary cause of hidradenitis suppurativa.
- His name is associated with " Verneuil's disease ", a suppurative disease affecting the apocrine sweat glands that is generally known today as hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa ( HS ) is a non-contagious chronic skin disease which affects intertriginous skin of apocrine sweat gland bearing areas like the inframammary fold and intermammary sulcus.
- The infections that frequently involve anaerobic bacteria include super�cial infections, including infected paronychia, infected human or animal bites, cutaneous ulcers, cellulitis, pyoderma, and hidradenitis suppurativa.