hiding power sentence in Hindi"hiding power" meaning in Hindi
- Before the 1880s, pigments extracted from Brazil wood were used in its manufacture, but these proved inadequate in terms of hiding power and stability.
- The report said Enron's tactics included " attempts to fabricate transactions for profit " and use middlemen to hide power transactions among Enron-affiliated companies.
- Its quick coverage and total hiding power mean that gouache lends itself to more direct painting techniques than watercolor . " En plein air " paintings take advantage of this, as do the works of J . M . W . Turner and Victor Lensner.
- The report issued Tuesday by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission staff urged further investigation into " possible misconduct " charges against three Enron affiliate companies and two investor-owned utilities that did extensive business with Enron, including one that acted as a middleman to hide power transactions between Enron affiliates.
- Many difficulties occur because watercolor paints do not have high hiding power, so previous efforts cannot simply be painted over; and the paper support is both absorbent and delicate, so the paints cannot simply be scraped off, like oil paint from a canvas, but must be laboriously ( and often only partially ) lifted by rewetting and blotting.