heydays sentence in Hindi"heydays" meaning in Hindi
- In its heyday, there were 24 saloons and dance halls.
- Alan Rudolph's name-dropping celebration of their heyday.
- But there are still remnants of the area's heyday.
- Trawlers in their heyday could sometimes catch 50 tons an hour.
- Johnson said of his start during the heyday of Hollywood westerns.
- The heyday for educational programs in prisons came in the 1980s.
- In his heyday he was the emperor of all he surveyed.
- But the telescope's early heyday didn't last.
- Even in his heyday, Muhammad Ali was never this outrageous.
- The microelectronics revolution has come far since Shockley's heyday.