heartstrings sentence in Hindi"heartstrings" meaning in Hindi heartstrings in a sentence
- Several local stories in recent weeks have tugged at the heartstrings.
- "That pulled my heartstrings, " she says.
- His blend of pop, romanticism and Americana skillfully tugs heartstrings.
- The misery of Kosovar refugees has tugged on heartstrings across America.
- So, which is right, your head or your heartstrings?
- none _ knows how to plunk the heartstrings better than baseball.
- "Heartstrings " received generally mixed to favourable reviews.
- There may someday be children yanking at his financial heartstrings.
- The Medicaid television commercial is clearly meant to tug at the heartstrings.
- Does he have a heartstrings-tugger in the balcony?