hasselbalch equation sentence in Hindi"hasselbalch equation" meaning in Hindi hasselbalch equation in a sentence
- Most of them use Henderson Hasselbalch equation with different pK values.
- This is described by the Henderson-Hasselbalch equation.
- We can write two Henderson Hasselbalch equations:
- The Henderson-Hasselbalch equation is useful for calculating blood pH, because blood is a buffer solution.
- His work contributed to the Henderson Hasselbalch equation, used to calculate pH as a measure of acidity.
- :At some point, though, it gets easier to work forward from the Henderson Hasselbalch equations.
- The pH can be calculated by the following formula ( which is a variation of the Henderson-Hasselbalch equation ):
- In highly concentrated solutions, simple approximations such as the Henderson Hasselbalch equation are no longer valid due to the variations of the activity coefficients.
- However, since the carbonic acid concentration is directly proportional to the P _ _ 2 } in the extracellular fluid, the Henderson Hasselbalch equation can be rewritten as follows:
- This ratio and its relationship to the pH is described by the Henderson Hasselbalch equation, which, when applied to the bicarbonate buffering system in the extracellular fluids, states that: