handgrip sentence in Hindi"handgrip" meaning in Hindi handgrip in a sentence
- Battle Boogie has two handgrip " triggers ."
- Glancing toward the PNVS handgrip, Isaw that my knuckles had turned white.
- The DC motor is mounted downwards as a handgrip.
- The handgrip has stainless steel knuckles built in.
- Glancing toward the PNVS handgrip, I saw that my knuckles had turned white.
- You select the choice of sensor using a yellow switch on the leftTADS handgrip.
- The left and right handgrips are typically a bit more than shoulder width apart.
- The MG 74 also has a modern polymer stock and handgrips to save weight.
- A complementary maneuver for differentiating disorders is the handgrip maneuver, which increases afterload.
- This is very helpful for both the handgrip and the lifter's hips.