handbell sentence in Hindi"handbell" meaning in Hindi
- In America, however, they are all called English handbells.
- During the show, the band performed " Return " on handbells.
- They are played frequently in worship by the Handbell Choir.
- We hear the handbells of peace; we hear the drumbeats of war.
- Small handbells and " jingle bells " are also commonly made of brass.
- Handbell techniques have changed very much over the years.
- These compositions are for percussion ensemble and handbell choir.
- Handchimes are also frequently rung in conjunction with handbells.
- Two handbell choirs are offered to students in middle school and senior high.
- The handbells are believed to be the world's first harmonic bells.