handbags sentence in Hindi"handbags" meaning in Hindi handbags in a sentence
- Who knew, maybe I had a bottle in my handbag?
- Women are wearing their hair in flips and toting ladylike handbags.
- Handbags, shoes and leather goods are of the highest quality.
- Buy the best handbag you can afford to help your image.
- The collection is expected to include handbags, jewelry and cosmetics.
- And Radojka rummaged in her handbag for her picture of Radovan.
- Lubin's Ouvrez Moi came in a black glass handbag.
- Buy it in handbags, loafers, pumps, or belts.
- It was a large duffel-style woman's handbag.
- Favorite thing : His handbag, which he takes for walks.