hand wheel sentence in Hindi"hand wheel" meaning in Hindi hand wheel in a sentence
- This disengages his hand wheels, and gives elevation control to the Fire Control System.
- To find out if you have an older cylinder, check the valve hand wheel.
- A large hand wheel is also attached with a pawl gear to prevent back-slipping.
- Elevating and transversing hand wheels, and panoramic sight are at the left of the breech.
- This disengages his hand wheels, and gives train angle control to the Fire Control System.
- The machines came in a number of variants with sliding, hand wheel or keyboard selected letters.
- The lubricators were also fitted with a priming hand wheel on the outer face of the lubricator.
- Later investigation of the recovered wreckage suggested instead that the rear right-hand wheel had failed, overturning Babs.
- He changes the bearing of the gun, by moving his hand wheels, until the dial difference is zero.
- He changes the elevation of the gun, by moving his hand wheels, until the dial difference is zero.