hadrian sentence in Hindi"hadrian" meaning in Hindi
- `We're watching it, " said Hadrian.
- Almost overnight, Hadrian's walls had turned to stone.
- In 785, Pope Hadrian I condemned the teaching of Elipandus.
- From Greece, Hadrian proceeded by way of Asia to Egypt.
- In Emperor Hadrian's reign, the temple on Mt.
- Archeological evidence survives at sites such as Hadrian's Villa.
- It is plausible that Hadrian was responding to a military disaster.
- The biographies cover the emperors from Hadrian to Carinus and Numerian.
- He also continued Hadrian's policy of humanizing the laws.
- The Hellenophile emperor Hadrian is renowned for his relationship with Antinous.