hadley cell sentence in Hindi"hadley cell" meaning in Hindi
- The Hadley cell is an example of a global-scale thermal loop.
- Hadley cells exist on either side of the equator.
- The large scale tropical overturning cell is referred to as the Hadley cell.
- Also, in a warming climate the Hadley cell could increase the severity of climate.
- Ferrel improved upon the concept of the Hadley cell by compensating for the Coriolis effect.
- Such a large Hadley cell is only possible on a slowly rotating world such as Titan.
- This is called the Hadley cell.
- This circulation is known as the Hadley cell and leads to the formation of the subtropical ridge.
- Earth has Hadley cells north and south of its equator, leading to additional cells by latitude.
- The ITCZ is effectively a tracer of the ascending branch of the Hadley cell, and is wet.