had better sentence in Hindi"had better" meaning in Hindi
- I felt I threw some good pitches and had better control.
- Sossamon had better get used to the rap on her door.
- But Bettman and ownership had better tiptoe through this arena subject.
- And anyone booked on a talk show had better dress accordingly.
- They had better lower the rhetoric if they want this done,
- I think he learned he had better get back up here.
- The Magic had better not be misled by what they see.
- The other members of the AFC East had better hope so.
- But it had better be wrapped in a pretty tough hide.
- Q : Who had better accessories _ the mobsters or Elizabeth?