habitual criminal sentence in Hindi"habitual criminal" meaning in Hindi habitual criminal in a sentence
- Waters faced up to 99 years in prison as an habitual criminal.
- He got federal money to start a habitual criminal prosecution program.
- Merchants said that habitual criminals circumvent video cameras by wearing hoods.
- The habitual criminal is a person who habitually retains stupid lawyers . . ..
- Prosecutors will try to prove King is a habitual criminal to increase his sentence.
- Many also are habitual criminals or drug abusers and are prone to lash out.
- Guys have been monitored, habitual criminals have been spoken to,
- Even before the shootout, authorities considered Brown a habitual criminal.
- It may be given for " drug kingpins " and " habitual criminals ".
- "There are penalties for players who're habitual criminals, that give away penalties all the time.