gum boots sentence in Hindi"gum boots" meaning in Hindi
- Each is dressed in gum boots, work gloves and rain gear.
- Mulrooney once partnered with fellow Klondike legend gum boots and whiskey for her.
- There are T-shirts _ " Real women always get their buck " _ and gum boots.
- There'd be brass bands, gum boot dancers, penny whistlers _ wherever there was an empty space ."
- Gum boots were more in order.
- Their lives were filled with equal parts muddy gum boots and unheated rooms, silver spoons and hand-me-down tiaras.
- The 51st Division stores, obtained enough gum boots for a brigade of infantry but many were lost in the mud as men struggled to get free.
- The term " gum boot " in New Zealand is thought to derive from the 19th-century kauri-gum diggers, who wore this footwear, or perhaps because the boots were made from gum rubber.
- Highlights of the Dinizulu performance included a solo on the deep-voiced gome, a Ghanaian fisherman's drum, and " Gum Boot Dance, " a traditional dance filled with hip urban energy, developed by South African miners wearing rubber boots with anklets of bells.