gulose sentence in Hindi"gulose" meaning in Hindi
- Additionally, talose and gulose were also synthesized from a different dihydropyran.
- :: : For example in rats, L-fructose provides about 6 g, while L-gulose provides about 11 kJ / g, apparently via intestinal flora.
- This is indeed the case : these chemicals are two enantiomers each of eight different diastereomers : allose, altrose, glucose, mannose, gulose, idose, galactose, and talose.
- Examples of aldose include glycolaldehyde, glyceraldehyde, erythrose, threose, ribose, arabinose, xylose, lyxose, allose, altrose, glucose, mannose, gulose, idose, talose, and galactose.
- So 0000 stands for D-Allose, 0001 stands for D-Altrose, 0010 stands for D-Glucose, 0011 stands for D-Mannose, 0100 stands for D-Gulose, 0101 stands for D-Idose, 0110 stands for D-Galactose and 0111 stands for D-Talose.