gully erosion sentence in Hindi"gully erosion" meaning in Hindi gully erosion in a sentence
- It is the home of Umueshi Gully Erosion intervention project by the World Bank.
- At this time, strong gully erosion and alluvial fans probably formed in Bolivian valleys.
- Few soil erosion models consider gully erosion, mostly due to difficulties in modelling these large erosional features.
- The poor conditions have resulted in unstable stream banks and gully erosion from the removal of riparian vegetation.
- The sediment originates primarily from water erosion ( gully erosion ) in the Loess Plateau region of northwest China.
- The volcano itself has an easily recognizable crater, but part of the volcano's flanks has been subject to gully erosion.
- One major problem is that the USLE cannot simulate gully erosion, and so erosion from gullies is ignored in any USLE-based assessment of erosion.
- But by 1996 the sanctuary had been so severely affected by deforestation, poaching, cultivation and gully erosion, that the populations soon disappeared from there.
- Because of this, much effort is invested into the study of gullies within the scope of geomorphology, in the prevention of gully erosion, and in restoration of gullied landscapes.
- In 1951, the Christian missionary group of " American Adventist Church " constructed the first school of the town at a place called " Lode " ( now separated from the main town by gorge created by gully erosion and called " Tirso " ).