guardianship sentence in Hindi"guardianship" meaning
- Without a will, deciding guardianship can cause terrible family problems.
- The guardianship issue was spotlighted in a recent case in Minnesota.
- The Browns may renew their quest for guardianship at any time.
- The court would grant guardianship to any able person Joe picked.
- Missouri's probate courts routinely handle guardianship cases involving minors.
- Both must function before the West will ease its postwar guardianship.
- The guardianship goes to the mother until the age of maturity.
- But in October 1996, guardianship was awarded to the Nelsons.
- A later edict renewed John's guardianship of the Dauphin.
- She remained under his legal guardianship until she could become independent.