government of india undertaking sentence in Hindi"government of india undertaking" meaning in Hindi government of india undertaking in a sentence
- Ltd . is a joint venture between PAMP SA, Switzerland and MMTC Limited, a Government of India Undertaking.
- In 1978 he joined Hindustan Organic Chemicals, a Government of India Undertaking which was engaged in the manufacture of Organic Chemicals.
- The Treaty of 1949, Article 2 states : " The Government of India undertakes to exercise no interference in the internal administration of Bhutan.
- Whereas in the Treaty of 1949 Article 2 read as " The Government of India undertakes to exercise no interference in the internal administration of Bhutan.
- Vijay started his career in 1990 as a Senior R & D Engineer at C-DOT, Center for Development of Telematics, a Government of India Undertaking.
- NFL, incorporated in 1974 is India's largest Central Public Sector Enterprise ( Government of India Undertaking ) in Fertilizer Sector with a turnover of over Rs . 7500 crores.
- The school started functioning in 1982 under the project sector, catering to the needs of the children of the employees of BEML, Government of India undertaking under the Ministry of Defence.
- The Film Finance Corporation of India ( and its successor National Film Development Corporation of India ), a Government of India undertaking's main objective was to finance the production of purposeful films of good quality with a view to improving the general standards of the medium.
- Extra Activities : Has served as a Board Member of Central Board Film Certification and Film & Television Institute, Pune, a Government of India undertaking, for six years and also Children's Film Society of India, which again a Government of India organization, for 12 years.