glacial epoch sentence in Hindi"glacial epoch" meaning in Hindi glacial epoch in a sentence
- During the last glacial epoch, vegetation was buried by ice-carried soil.
- This lake cycle took part during a glacial epoch, along with the Sajsi lake cycles.
- An alternative explanation for the valley networks on the north side of the volcano is that they were produced through Amazonian-aged glacial epoch.
- In the post-glacial epoch,, the islands experienced a tsunami up to 20 metres high caused by the Storegga Slides, an immense underwater landslip off the coast of Norway.
- Lake Tauca was one of many lakes which formed around the world during glacial epochs; others include the Baltic Ice Lake in Europe and Lake Bonneville in North America.
- As a result of its long geological history, the park abounds with relics from the tertiary and glacial epochs ( even two plant species from the early tropical vegetation ).
- The fossil waters mined in these projects accumulated during periods of wetter climate in the Pleistocene glacial epochs, between 10, 000 and 2 million years ago, and are not being replenished under current climatic conditions.
- "Ice Age, " a computer-animated comedy set amid the glacial epoch, is a hilarious and heartwarming family adventure about an unlikely trio of prehistoric animals who unite to return an abandoned human infant to its tribe.
- He made his name in ocean chemistry and palaeochemistry, using trace metals and isotopes in biogenic carbonate as palaeochemical tracers, and studying the chemistry of modern and ancient oceans-especially those of the glacial epoch and the Cenozoic.
- The complexity of the glacial period and its subdivision into several glacial epochs, separated by interglacial epochs of considerable length ( certainly longer than the postglacial epoch ) has a structural consequence in the superposition of successive till sheets, alternating with non-glacial deposits.