germinate sentence in Hindi"germinate" meaning in Hindi
- Gerrish charges that Nusan prevented seeds from germinating or emerging properly.
- Then the ground hardened and many seeds didn't germinate.
- Keep the seed well watered while it germinates and gets established.
- What could survive would be bacterial spores that could then germinate.
- Now a new exercise seemed to be germinating in her mind.
- When they were students, the Free Speech movement was germinating.
- "This year everything germinated, " he said.
- Violets are difficult to germinate and slow to grow from seed.
- And the coach K-Shane relationship germinated over four years.
- Park then tests the seeds to determine how well they germinate.