forward defence sentence in Hindi"forward defence" meaning in Hindi
- There, the SLA were attempting to break through the LTTE forward defence lines.
- The government then attempted to open a third front along the Muhamalai Forward Defence Line.
- Marine Corporal Carlos Rafael Colemil was part of the forward defence and fought as a sniper:
- So strong is the evidence for forward defence under Diocletian that Luttwak himself struggles to avoid that conclusion.
- As the 2nd Platoon moved to establish forward defences on the hillside the NVA opened fire from concealed positions.
- Schmid moved his Headquarters from Zeist, Netherlands to Brunswick, reflecting I . JK abandonment of forward defence.
- These were strikingly similar to the pincer movements described by Luttwak as being characteristic of forward defence in the early Principate.
- McCauley instigated the redevelopment of RAAF Base Darwin in the Northern Territory as the first stage of a forward defence strategy.
- The line was abolished after 1968, when the NATO strategy of forward defence along the Inner German Border was adopted.
- To offset this, the HVO had prepared strong forward defences, including trenches and bunkers, built along the front line.