forward cover sentence in Hindi"forward cover" meaning in Hindi
- In Armor mode, the units rotate around the ship and provide forward cover fire.
- Four tests verified the LRASM can break the canister's forward cover without damaging the missile.
- As a reaction, they enter the foreign exchange market to buy forward cover from commercial banks.
- The b-sides to " Rage Hard " were, for the most part, straight forward cover songs.
- The trio allegedly sold dollars under the protection of a forward cover from the BSP through swap arrangements.
- The central bank also assured it will provide forward cover for " unhedged " dollar loans in the near future.
- Fashion Forward covers different aspects of global fashion and has op-eds on Fashion Week, Pippa Middleton, Nannette and Roland Mouret.
- Sources told reporters the central bank agreed to provide forward cover to banks selling dollars to clients with " legitimate corporate demands ."
- However, even though domestic rates have now risen, the currency uncertainty has made overseas borrowing unattractive because of the high cost of forward cover.
- His performances for Durban Collegians didn't go unnoticed and Rory Duncan brought him back to Bloemfontein as lock and loose-forward cover during the 2014 Currie Cup Premier Division season.