folded rock sentence in Hindi"folded rock" meaning in Hindi
- This quartz was formed during the Ouachita orogeny, as folded rocks cracked and allowed fluids from deep in the Earth to fill the cracks.
- Uplift downcut so rapidly that they cut right across the resistant folded rocks of the mountain core, carving canyons across rock layers and geologic structures.
- As a result of orogenic movements, strata of folded rock are formed that are crumpled out of their original horizontal plane and thrust against one another.
- Other streams downcut so rapidly that they cut right across the resistant folded rocks of the mountain core, carving canyons across rock layers and geologic structures.
- In tectonic context, it is proposed that the Gondwana strata here have experienced post Gondwana orogenic movements, resulting in folded rocks followed by overturned beddings.
- The basement consists of folded rocks, some of which are metamorphic rocks, mostly of marine-sedimentary and eon, before about 3.48 billion years ago.
- In a sense, these belts of folded rocks have been welded onto the borders of the preexisting shields, thus increasing the size of the proto-continents that they make up.
- About 500 million years ago a collision of the South American Plate with the North American Plate caused the shale and sandstone layers to fracture and fissure, creating mountains of the folded rocks.
- Just at the beginning of the downstream of Kanger river, when the river falls from undulating folded rocks, it presents a magnificent view of small cascades of water fall, which forms beautiful Kanger Dhara.
- The hills are composed of andesitic volcanic rock lying on top of older tightly folded rocks from the coastal plain of the North Cascade subcontinent that docked with Washington about 50 million years ago as the entire continent of North America moved west across the ocean.