foghorns sentence in Hindi"foghorns" meaning in Hindi
- When I was sailing, I loved foghorns for similar reasons.
- Needless to say, the hotel neglected to mention the foghorn.
- The noise this thing makes sounds like a foghorn being strangled.
- It had a foghorn, slipway, jetty, and boathouse.
- There was a foghorn sound effect heard from time to time.
- A large foghorn alerted ships in fog and in bad visibility.
- Foghorn Leghorn eventually ends up between the Dawg and the rooster.
- Foghorn falls to the earth, landing on a bed spring.
- Foghorn then finally figures out how to get rid of Red.
- Henery tells Foghorn that he wants to capture him for dinner.