flippantly sentence in Hindi"flippantly" meaning in Hindi flippantly in a sentence
- The strong survive, and I don't say that flippantly.
- But Rhodes looks justifiably confident as he flippantly pursues his serious purpose.
- "I don't, " he said flippantly.
- Set those trivial matters aside, they flippantly tell us.
- It's not one I've made lightly or flippantly.
- One of the committee members flippantly suggests nominating Linda Lovelace.
- "I'll do windows, " he said flippantly.
- "And they're said so flippantly.
- I don't mean that flippantly,"
- "You don't say that flippantly.