face card sentence in Hindi"face card" meaning in Hindi face card in a sentence
- These names are references to the face cards of English playing cards.
- Each suit contains three face cards the jack, queen, and king.
- Only 10s, face cards and aces-- the desired cards in blackjack-- were marked.
- "He's not even a face card, he's a seven in the deck ."
- Face cards are animated, just like on the machines in Vegas.
- Remember that unplayed face cards count as part of the hand.
- Face cards ( kings, queens, and jacks ) are counted as ten points.
- The face card is taken and another card is discarded.
- As before, a small number of blank-faced cards are included.
- The cards include lords, ladies, villians and jesters instead of the traditional face cards.