external account sentence in Hindi"external account" meaning in Hindi external account in a sentence
- "People see inflation has peaked and external accounts are strong, " he said.
- The figure demonstrates that Brazil's external account deficit continues to grow.
- Yet without a weaker real, Brazil's external accounts could deteriorate further.
- targets in the external accounts to the visiting IMF mission.
- External accounts of interaction with the Tuareg are available from at least the 10th century.
- Moody's said the downgrade reflected New Zealand's worsening economy and continued pressure on the country's external accounts.
- Secondly, the external account must be improved.
- Fifth, he said, Thailand's overall external accounts will be improving dramatically, with the export sector performing well.
- But he added : " There is a weakness in the economy caused by slower external accounts.
- Moody's said the downgrade reflected New Zealand's worsening economy conditions and continued pressure on the country's external accounts.