excitatory sentence in Hindi"excitatory" meaning in Hindi
- They may work by dampening the brain's excitatory traffic.
- Each neuron receives thousands of excitatory and inhibitory signals every second.
- Rather, they modulate the actions of excitatory and inhibitory neurotransmitters.
- It relies on a balance of incoming inhibitory and excitatory stimuli.
- This is the case for both excitatory and inhibitory postsynaptic potentials.
- Glutamate receptors mediate the majority of excitatory neurotransmission in the brain.
- Neuroligin 1 is expressed specifically in the CNS at excitatory synapses.
- Its excitatory collateral connectivity seems to be mostly responsible for this.
- The distinction between excitatory and inhibitory neurotransmitters is not absolute, however.
- In response to a threshold action potential or excitatory way.