entanglements sentence in Hindi"entanglements" meaning in Hindi entanglements in a sentence
- The idea of no entanglements is very appealing to American actresses.
- And Finster never quite emerges as the dangerous entanglement we expect.
- Here's her advice on the top 10 legal entanglements:
- These entanglements often turned amorous, to Schneebaum's delight.
- Their painfully dysfunctional entanglements of family are as unavoidable as death.
- It works to prevent church-state entanglements like school vouchers.
- Hassan said he understood there were security problems and bureaucratic entanglements.
- I never had an on-screen romantic entanglement until now.
- Whatever we do, we cannot get out of that entanglement.
- Despite hardships and legal entanglements over album rights, Anthrax continued.