entamoeba histolytica sentence in Hindi"entamoeba histolytica" meaning in Hindi entamoeba histolytica in a sentence
- "Entamoeba histolytica " infection is associated with malnutrition and stunting of growth.
- Reeves first isolated PFP from " Entamoeba histolytica ", a lower eukaryote.
- Entamoeba histolytica affects about 50 million people a year, and causes thousands of deaths.
- Conosa includes the species " Dictyostelium discoideum " and " Entamoeba histolytica ", among others.
- The suspected parasite, Entamoeba histolytica, is usually seen in people from poor countries, not rich ballplayers.
- Entamoeba histolytica, a parasitic protozoan, is sometimes known to cause mouth ulcers through formation of cysts.
- "Entamoeba histolytica " is a unicellular parasitic protozoan that infects the lower gastrointestinal tract of humans.
- The 50 % inhibitory concentration ( ) of the extract against " Entamoeba histolytica " was 33 �g / mL.
- The illness was diagnosed June 28 with what has since been tentatively identified as entamoeba histolytica by his personal trainer.
- Variations in the leptin receptor have been associated with obesity and with increased susceptibility to " Entamoeba histolytica " infections.