engined sentence in Hindi"engined" meaning in Hindi
- Only two ( Merlin-engined ) Mk Vs were built.
- The smaller engined version used the 1800 cc Rostyle " wheels.
- Latterly the flights were operated by four-engined Short Sandringhams.
- Imp-engined outfits are still regularly championed in classic racing.
- The mid-engined revolution rendered another potentially revolutionary car obsolete.
- This subculture was engined by skateboarding, surfing and hardcore punkrock.
- In 1904 trials were carried out of two petrol engined railcars.
- Layout is front mid-engined and rear-wheel drive.
- About 90 four-engined bombers flew over in two waves.
- High speed four engined transports made the former wooden glider unsafe.