enactments sentence in Hindi"enactments" meaning in Hindi enactments in a sentence
- Judged by these standards, FIRREA was a general regulatory enactment.
- Last Sunday's re-enactment lasted about 45 minutes.
- The re-enactment was fought on a neatly cleared field.
- None of that, though, is likely to prevent enactment.
- I wonder if there will be a costumed re-enactment.
- Senate passage gives it its best chance of enactment in years.
- Re-enactments are dimly lit; jazz underscores the mood.
- Then to re-enactments of Titanic passengers descending the staircase.
- He conceived the re-enactment before the invasion of Iraq.
- They said the add-ons threatened enactment of the legislation.