earthborn sentence in Hindi"earthborn" meaning in Hindi
- Here Orion is described as earthborn and enormous in stature.
- When he does, he finds Orion; this explains why Orion is earthborn.
- Later the term " gegeneis " ( " earthborn " ) became a common epithet of the Giants.
- He is as noble as he is taciturn, rebellious, stoically fighting against totalitarian regimes, whether they be earthborn or alien.
- The practice in ancient Greece of describing legendary heroes and men of ancient lineage as " earthborn " greatly strengthened the doctrine of autochthony.
- Also, Asimov's own claustrophilia informs his picture of the Martians, who can withstand isolation and lack of space much better than Earthborn humans.
- Clarke, Bellamy, and Wells are captured during the initial exchange, but another faction of Earthborns defeat and capture Rhodes before he can execute Bellamy.
- His young adult science fiction novel trade books, " The Earthborn " and " The Skyborn ", were published by Penguin Australia.
- These monsters are exclusively used as heavy warbeasts and include the Dire Troll Mauler, Blitzer, and Earthborn, which is also the Trollkin's Alpha Warbeast.
- The reduced crew on the original ship could be supported by the ship's systems, and the Earthborn crew would no longer need the original ship for the return voyage.