earth tremor sentence in Hindi"earth tremor" meaning in Hindi
- No wonder, since predicting earth tremors is far from an exact science.
- Earth tremors began in February, becoming more frequent over the next two months.
- This region has experienced geological subsidence, and earth tremors are frequent.
- Pot hunters and earth tremors have ravaged the Southern Temple in Petra, Jordan.
- The James Bay Project is subject to earth tremors near the hydroelectric dams.
- That was because of a two-day labor strike and an increase in earth tremors.
- Frequent low intensity earth tremors and occasional volcanic activity are felt throughout the islands.
- "A few earth tremors accompanied the exhalation, which quickly subsided, " the agency said.
- The outpouring of debris and renewed earth tremors followed a morning of relative calm.
- Removal of ground water and accelerated cooling of rock formations can cause earth tremors.