dyestuff sentence in Hindi"dyestuff" meaning in Hindi dyestuff in a sentence
- The following are the principal dyestuffs with the colours they produce.
- Both insects produce red dyestuffs that are also commonly called cochineal.
- In 1901, some 80 % of the BASF production was dyestuffs.
- Friedl�nder isolated and analyzed the natural dyestuff of Tyrian purple.
- Although sold commercially as a dyestuff, it did not fare well.
- It is also an intermediate to acrylics, adhesives, and dyestuffs.
- It's also entered a joint venture to produce dyestuffs in China.
- Most chemical reactions performed go back to the days of the dyestuff industry.
- Compared to modern dyestuffs, morindone is not as fast or as stable.
- Certain indole derivatives were important dyestuffs until the end of the 19th century.