dye wood sentence in Hindi"dye wood" meaning in Hindi dye wood in a sentence
- But the theme of the dying woods is something of a German perennial.
- Bold reds, blues and yellows show up in upholstered furniture, aniline-dyed woods, and plastic sconces.
- Opponents of the measure said that dead and dying wood should be removed to prevent forest fires.
- Sugar, Dye wood and contraband made up the majority of the local economy and wage labor became more common.
- The usual colour of dyeing was red and this was performed with an alkaline liquor made by boiling chips of a dye wood, "'fernambuk " '.
- Volunteers swept a Guatemala City street and prepared to lay down brightly dyed wood shavings on block after block of the planned parade route for the popemobile.
- The most obvious cause of the hotter, higher flames is the buildup of dead and dying wood accumulated over decades, when fire crews aggressively snuffed every fire they could.
- Stolzman is transforming its dispiriting youth-hostel decor into something grander by using the original operatic plaster ceilings offset by black-dyed wood floors, and custom-made modern furniture in cherry and brushed aluminum.
- Volunteers swept a Guatemala City street and prepared to lay down orchids and brightly dyed wood shavings on block after block of the planned parade route for the Pope's arrival Monday.
- Li also drew resentment from his own soldiers by awarding them for the victory with items that they did not appreciate such as fermented tea, dyed wood, ginger, and herbs.