dye marker sentence in Hindi"dye marker" meaning in Hindi dye marker in a sentence
- The vests came equipped with dye markers and flares.
- Each Japanese ship used a different color of dye marker so they could spot their own shells.
- In addition, 4, 080 American troops have been involved in the air-supported anti-infiltration part of Dye Marker.
- Caine " instead drops a yellow dye marker to mark the spot, and hastily leaves the battle area.
- The rodents were anesthetized and injected with dye markers as part of a study on how muscles develop in weightlessness.
- The plane marks the iceberg with a red dye marker and then returns to its base to report the discovery.
- The project was then renamed as " Illinois City " and in September it was called " Project Dye Marker ".
- Crude by comparison, the Japanese used optical range finders aided by splash color dye markers in each shell, color-coded to the firing ship.
- Differently colored dye markers were sometimes included with large shells so individual guns, or individual ships in formation, could distinguish their shell splashes during daylight.
- After " Parker " and the aircraft had left the area, " Underhill "'s lookouts spotted green dye marker and a ration can floating in the water.