dwelling place sentence in Hindi"dwelling place" meaning in Hindi dwelling place in a sentence
- They are also known as single room dwelling places or studio flats.
- These are samplers embroidered " New England Is My Dwelling Place ."
- In this Mythology the site regarded as the dwelling place of Tlaloc.
- Today he is gene SLC6A4, whose specific Olympian dwelling place is chromosome 17q12.
- Demogorge reverted to Atum and returned to his dwelling place in the sun.
- They have no fixed dwelling place, but move from one akhda to another.
- Childbirth is considered impure, and must occur outside the dwelling place.
- Permission was given to expand the friar's dwelling place in 1349.
- Templa also became associated with the dwelling places of a god or gods.
- Hence, " Hooton Pagnell "-" The High Dwelling Place of the Paynels ':