dust sampling sentence in Hindi"dust sampling" meaning in Hindi dust sampling in a sentence
- The researchers based their findings on dust samples taken from the hangar.
- Public agencies have tested thousands of dust samples from lower Manhattan since the attack.
- -- Dust samples, collected six times per year, will be taken during entire shifts.
- Millette said about 10 percent of a typical dust sample is the finest powderlike particles.
- Researchers analyzed dust samples from the homes of 608 of the children in the earlier study.
- Dust samples returned from outer space may provide information about conditions in the early solar system.
- This week, specialists entered the three-story building in their protective suits to take air and dust samples.
- Most of the dust samples were collected within a couple of blocks of the World Trade Center.
- SCIM would collect air and dust samples by flying through the atmosphere of Mars without landing or orbiting.
- So far more than 1, 000 air and dust samples from Ground Zero have been taken for study.