dust plume sentence in Hindi"dust plume" meaning in Hindi dust plume in a sentence
- A number of radioactive dust plume headed northeast and then east towards the Mississippi River.
- This is accomplished at multiple breakouts, generating gas and dust for the visible dust plume.
- The international team tracked and sampled dust plumes from ground stations, aircraft, ships and by satellite.
- The size of the plume deposit is consistent with being formed by Thor's inner dust plume.
- "These dust plumes don't go away right away.
- CALIPSO regularly tracks the Sahara-Amazon dust plume.
- By summer, thunderstorms change the circulation, disrupting the large dust plumes and raining out much of the pollution.
- That's a dust plume from a reasonably large controlled demolition, or blasting in an open-pit mine or construction project.
- Mike chases after a dust plume, which he thinks is made by Lao, but only finds three wooden balls.
- Researchers hoped that ultraviolet radiation, shining through the dust plume from the crash, would bear the spectral signature of water.